I have been pretty much on holiday for the last 3-4 weeks, taking a 3-day trip to Chiang Mai then a 12-day trip in the south. In-between I basically did zilch clearing my head.
February saw a serious step in the right direction with my residual income jumping to $630 still a lot down on where I was back in October but 50% up over last month. I also started a consulting gig to build a site for someone so that brought in an extra $400 giving me a more than decent total of $1030.
March is continuing the trend with residual earnings looking like they will come in around $750 the reason for the return is simply because the two sites that got whacked back in October have regained there #1 spots, less because of what I have done and more to do with those that were promoted lost their rankings leaving mine in #1. Traffic and earnings for both are still down around 25% this been due to secondary terms not getting back their rankings.
Short post today as I have lots in front of me to do that need more attention than this.
- 14-ways padded divider top: Keeps your personal clubs safely stored and neatly organized, preventing damage and making it easy to find the right club quickly.
- Durable nylon construction: Ensures long-lasting use, even in tough weather conditions or rough terrains, providing excellent value for money.
- Ultra lightweight and portable: Weighing only 5 pounds, this golf stand bag is incredibly easy to carry around the course, reducing fatigue and allowing you to focus on your game.
- Padded shoulder straps: Offers exceptional comfort during transportation, minimizing strain on your shoulders and back, so you can enjoy your round without any discomfort.
- Multiple zipper pockets: Provides ample storage space for all your accessories, such as balls, gloves, tees, and more, keeping them organized and easily accessible.
- Limited warranty: The product is backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty, which may not provide sufficient coverage for long-term peace of mind.
- No mention of rain protection: While the bag is made of durable nylon, there is no specific mention of waterproof or water-resistant features, potentially leaving your clubs vulnerable in wet conditions.
- Size may be too large for some: With dimensions of 35.4 by 16.5 by 11 inches, this golf stand bag may not fit comfortably in smaller car trunks or storage spaces, limiting its convenience for certain users.